Sunday, January 22, 2012

CONVERSATION

Tell you what,I had this wonderful conversation this morning with my maid.(hitting the back button is it?)Its true .You can actually have good kind of conversation with them.I mean they are this powerful storehouses of energy (how else can you explain their working capacity in this bitter Delhi cold).So coming back to the conversation(see you are still reading- he he) I asked her when can I expect  my original maid (hate to use the word--should call them help).Well this one with whom I am conversing is coming/reporting/proxying)in place of her good friend -my original help.
Yeah surprise surprise.
me:  woh(my original) kab aa rahi hai?
maid: miss call mara tha didi par call nahi aaya.
me:   so usne to mujhe kaha tha chaar din me aa jayegi
maid: kya bataoo.thand bhi bohot hai .gao gayee hai .ab to thand kam hone par hi aayegi lagta hai.
me:  (gulp!!)  oh ! no!This cant be.tum tab tak karogi na??(please say yes!!)
maid:  didi mera do aur ghar bhi toh hai.
me:  ha mujhe pata hai magar...aisa karte hai agar woh is pure mahine nahi aati hai toh agle mahine se tum hi kar lena yaha ka kaam.(mean mean me!!)
maid:(NOW )  nahi didi gareeb hai na (her friend she meant).uska kaam nahi lenge.
       Told you these maids!!(helps)
me:  ok ok .so(a bit apprehensive about this maid's monetary status.)so who do you have at home?(expecting company working husband and a good earning)
maid:   admi hai .ghar pe hi rehta hai.  teen ladkiya .do ladke.sab school jate hai.didi pada likha loon.
me:   aadmi kamata hai?(now deep in the earning thing)
maid:  tailor hai .thoda bahut  kaam mill jata hai.
me:  gaon me kheti baadi?
maid:  are kaha didi.
me:  thik hai.chalo.chai peeogi(offering her for the fourth time in 5 days of her arrival to my place)
maid:  nahi didi .jyada chai se tabiyat kharb hove.subah ghar se peekey ati hoo.(refusing for the 5th time in 5 days!!!)
me: ( badly in need for my own hot cuppa) bahut thand hai -aaj sham ko rahene do.kal aana.
maid :theek hai didi.
 Goes off merrily.

Told you .
Got principles this one.Kudos.


2 comments:

  1. Kudos indeed!I might forget to pray everyday if not for my help.I thank God from the bottom of my heart every time she graces me with her presence!

    ReplyDelete